Bali and Singapore
Things to Experience in Bali and Singapore :
Other ways to reach Bali and Singapore :
Day 01: Flight to Singapore
Your baggage will be booked through Bali. On the del-sin sector you will be flying the latest and largest double decker aircraft in the world, the A-380. Relax and enjoy the best food and drink available on SQ. Once you disembark at Changi Airport (Singapore), freshen-up and then check the departure gate and terminal for the onward flight. Take the sky train to the appropriate terminal and gate and wait for boarding the flight to Bali(Denpasar). Again, enjoy award winning SQ services.
Day 02: Bali
On disembarking at Bali, proceed for immigration(Indonesia visa is now exempt for Indians for short stay), collect baggage and locate your pickup. Present hotel confirmation voucher at reception and check in. Rest of the day free for rest, leisure, and personal activities. Discover one of the best beach properties in Bali and its surroundings.
Day 03: Bali Hai Cruise and Lembongan Island
Take early breakfast and be ready to be picked up from hotel reception by Bali Hai Cruises for day long Lembongan Excursion-Aristocrat Sailing. Sit back and enjoy. You will be dropped to a hotel in the evening around 6.
Day 04: Bali Day Tour
After breakfast, be ready to be picked up from the hotel lobby for a day-long tour of Bali, Royal Mengwi temple, Tanah Lot and much more.
Day 05: Bali to Singapore
After breakfast, pack your bags, check out and be ready for airport pickup for your flight to Singapore. On arrival at Changi Airport Singapore, proceed for immigration. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 06: Singapore Sightseeing
Day at leisure till afternoon. Then get ready to be picked up from the hotel for dazzling sights of Singapore city. You will be visiting Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Chinatown and much more.
Day 07: Departure
After breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Be ready to be picked up from the lobby for Fun filled Sentosa, Madame Tussauds, images of Singapore Live and more. Get back to the hotel, freshen-up, have dinner somewhere around the hotel. Leave for the Changi Airport for your flight back.
- Passport, Cash and Air tickets are the most valuable items throughout the trip. Please keep them safe at all times. Never put in check in baggage, When in transit, always carry on person. When not in transit, always keep in an in-room safe or hotel locker, never carry on person. Carry photocopy instead.
- As you would be travelling to beaches, Sunglasses are a must and caps highly recommended
- Sunscreen will prove helpful
- Always carry a little bit of water. (no big bottles required, small ones are handy and can be refilled.)
- Please be attentive to announcements. If you don’t get what they are saying, ASK AGAIN. It will save you from a lot of hassles.
- Remember No liquids, deos, perfumes, batteries bigger than 300 ml and water bottles more than 500 ml will be allowed in flights and you will lose them at boarding gates if you carry.
- For all tour pickups please be ready at the hotel reception 30 minutes before tour start timings, they don’t wait or try to find you.
- All your flights include meals and drinks and there is no need to carry such stuff.