Bali and Singapore
Things to Experience in Bali and Singapore :
Other ways to reach Bali and Singapore :
Day 01: Flight to Singapore
Your baggage will be booked through Bali and you will be given 2 boarding passes, 1 for del-sin sq403 and another for SIN-Bali SQ 938. Before proceeding for boarding you may purchase some liquor from the duty free store for use in Bali and Singapore. REMEMBER TO KEEP THE SEAL INTACT TILL YOU ARRIVE AT HOTEL IN BALI OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED THROUGH SECURITY. On the del-sin sector you will be flying the latest and largest double decker aircraft in the world, the A-380. Relax and enjoy the best food and drink available on SQ. Once you disembark at change (Singapore), Use the washrooms located just after the aerobridges, fresh-n-up and then check the departure gate and terminal for onward flight SQ 938 to Bali obn the boarding pass already with you. Oce you are sure about the terminal and gate number, proceed towards the sky train signs. Take the sky train to the appropriate terminal and gate and wait for boarding SQ 938 to Bali(Denpasar). Again enjoy ward winning SQ services.
Day 02: Bali
On disembarking at Bali, proceed for immigration(Indonesia visa is now exempt for Indians for short stay), collect baggage and locate your pickup. Present hotel confirmation voucher at reception and check in. Rest of the day free for rest, leisure and personal activities. Discover one of the best beach properties in bali and its surroundings.
Day 03: Bali Hai Cruise and Lembongan Island
Take early breakfast and be ready to be picked up from hotel reception by Bali Hai Cruises for day long Lembongan Excursion-Aristocrat Sailing Carry minimum belongings for the trip. Wear shorts and beach slippers and sunglasses. Although already notified to them, At the cruise center please remind them that you have requested vegetarian food and they will put a green wristband on all of you. Sit back and enjoy. You will be dropped to a hotel in the evening around 6.
Day 04: Bali Day Tour
After breakfast, be ready to be picked up from the hotel lobby for a day-long tour of Bali, Royal Mengwi temple, Tanah Lot and much more.
Day 05: Bali to Singapore
After breakfast, fresh-n-up, pack your bags, check out and be ready for airport pickup for Singapore Airlines flight SQ-939 to Singapore departing Bali. On arrival at Changi Airport Singapore, please proceed for immigration with a visa already in your passport and passport readily available in hand for inspection. After collecting baggage, exchange some currency for SGD (Singapore dollar) and then proceed to the prepaid transport counter in front of you before exiting and taking a taxi for Orchard Hotel Singapore. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 06: Singapore Sightseeing
Day at leisure till afternoon. Then get ready to be picked up from the hotel for dazzling sights of Singapore city. You will be visiting marina bay sands, gardens by the bay, chinatown and much more.
After breakfast pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Don’t forget to keep baggage at bell desk with instructions that it will be collected at in the evening and have it tagged with your name. Request for car for airport drop from hotel desk. Keep original passports, tickets and extra cash in a safe deposit locker available at the hotel on request. Be ready to be picked up from the lobby for Fun filled Sentosa, Madame Tussauds, images of Singapore Live and more. After you are dropped back at the hotel. Fresh-n-up, have dinner somewhere around the hotel. Collect your baggage from the bell desk. Collect your passports etc from a safe deposit locker and leave for Changi Airport by 22:30 for your flight back.
- Passport, Cash and Air tickets are the most valuable items throughout the trip. Please keep safely at all times. Never put in check in baggage, When in transit, always carry on person. When not in transit, always keep in an in-room safe or hotel locker, never carry on person. Carry photocopy instead.
- As you would be travelling to beaches, Sunglasses are a must and caps highly recommended
- Sunscreen will prove helpful
- Always carry a little bit of water. (no big bottles required, small ones are handy and can be refilled.)
- Please be attentive to announcements. If you don’t get what they are saying, ASK AGAIN. It will save you from a lot of hassles.
- Remember No liquids, deos, perfumes, batteries bigger than 300 ml and water bottles more than 500 ml will be allowed in flights and you will lose them at boarding gates if you carry.
- For all tour pickups please be ready at the hotel reception 30 minutes before tour start timings, they don’t wait or try to find you.
- All your flights include meals and drinks and there is no need to carry such stuff.